10 March 2011

Today's Movie: Before Sunset


Film yang banyak omong. Tapi omongan yang bermutu dan tidak cengeng. Mengingatkan pada kejadian-kejadian kecil atau pendapat pribadi yang seperti diingatkan pada saat saya menontonnya.

"I had a pretty clear picture of you in my mind.
Memory is a wonderful thing if you dont have to deal with the past.
A memory's never finished as long as you're alive."

"People just have an affair or even entire relationships. They break up and they forget. They move on like they would have changed brand if cereals. I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with. Because each person had their own specific qualities. You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost."



"As you see things, there's the same with people. I see in them little details, so specific to each of them, that move me and that I miss and will always miss."

"You can never replace anyone, because everyone is made such beautiful, specific details."

(Lila)

1 comment: